Ever wonder if you could do anything with the pulp leftover after juicing Wheatgrass? I always like to find new uses for things that would otherwise be thrown away. So here are some ways I have used the pulp in the past.
- Place on sunburns or burns to help relieve and aid in recovery.
- Place on inflamed skin to help take the redness out.
- Place on scars to help minimize.
- Use for eczema to take away redness.
- Place on infected areas of skin (both people and pets) to aid in healing.
Just add a little of your juice back to the pulp. You can store in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator for a few days. Spread the wheatgrass juice dampened pulp on the skin. I use saran wrap to wrap around area, creating a poultice like application. Try and leave for at least 30 minutes. Happy Healing!