1/2 lb Fresh Organic Pea Greens
*FLAT RATE $5 GROUND SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $100*
1/2 lb Bag of Freshly Harvested, Organic Pea Greens, direct from the grower.
Pea Greens have a hint of sweet to them which makes them one of my favorites to juice. Pea Greens are crunchy with a very slight celery type texture. Loaded with plant protein, and nourishing the body with beta Carotene, vitamin C, Folate, and fiber, these greens are hardy and have a good shelf life. Eat them alone or add to any bean dish, fish dish, chicken salad, tuna salad, or soup. These greens make a beautiful topping to your favorite appetizer. They can be served cooked or raw.
Soil-grown, in a nutrient dense compost blend, with Non-GMO Organic Seed, using only natural sunlight.
*For wholesale inquiries email email@example.com
How we grow, is what makes Andi’s Way Pea Greens taste so delicious:
We are proud to grow Organic, simple, no short-cut Wheatgrass and Sprouts. Here's how we do it, in 5 easy steps...
- Seed - We start with carefully selected Non-GMO Organic seed
- Soil - We grow in a nutrient dense, 100% organic compost blend. No Hydroponics ever.
- Water - We irrigate with water drawn from a 560 ft. deep well. (We use Organic approved UV light to ensure water is pathogen-free). (No chemically-treated public tap water)
- Light - We raise our greens using natural sun light only (from skylights and windows). Natural light makes a huge difference in the flavor.
- Harvest - We harvest at the green’s nutritional peak, to bring you the most nutrient dense product.
Industry-leading Food Safety Measures
At Andi’s Way, we follow very strict Food Safety protocols to ensure a safe, pathogen-free product. We are HACCP certified. Every year, we undergo a Rigorous Food Safety and HACCP audit by nationally recognized Primus Labs. Every year in business we have obtained near-perfect scores on these 3rd party audits. This assures our customers that we are growing and providing you with the safest product possible.
- Andi’s Way wheatgrass is naturally gluten-free and 100% certified organic
- 100% Organic & GMO-free
- Soil-grown, using nutrient dense compost blend
- Grown with natural sunlight (no grow lights)
- Strict food safety/HACCP protocols
- 3rd party laboratory to test environment and product for pathogens
- 3rd party audited by Nationally-accredited Primus Labs
- Near perfect audit scores every year we’ve been in business!
We ship our freshly harvested Organic Wheatgrass and greens directly to our customers doorstep anywhere in the Continental United States. See coverage map for areas that have the option for ground shipping (lighter color on the map). To ensure freshness, we ship in insulated boxes with re-usable gel packs. We utilize FedEx for our shipping needs. Some areas have Saturday and Sunday delivery. Please note we do our best to get your order out in a timely fashion, but harvests vary and fulfillment is based on harvests and delivery availability to your area. Map below shows GROUND AVAILABILITY. choice of 2 Day Express and Overnight available nation wide.