Andi's Way Healthy Recipes
Are you looking for a healthy tasty good-for-you recipes? Try our Andi's Way's Wheatgrass, Pea and Sunflower greens recipes.
Quick, Healthy and Great Nutritious values!
Andi's Way FAST two dinner salad
First night dinner is the traditional Andi's Way Simple Salad. Second night you will use left over UNDRESSED salad in a tortilla wrap with humus for a whole different meal.
2- 8oz bags of Andi's Way Sunflower Greens
1 large or 2 medium cucumbers peeled
2 Large tomatoes
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR SECOND NIGHT
LEFTOVER SALAD FROM ABOVE
Avocado or yellow pepper or red pepper or all
Tortillas- I like the gluten free spinach tortillas
PREP FOR FIRST NIGHT- Rinse sunflower greens using caution to keep them "grouped together" Lay on cutting board and chop. You can trim ends if needed. Peel and cut your cucumbers and cut into small - medium cubes. Cut the tomato in similar size pieces Mix together in a good size bowl. Serve as salad for the first night with a ginger dressing or balsamic. ONLY PUT DRESSING ON WHAT YOU ARE EATING TONIGHT. SAVE REST OF UNDRESSED SALAD IN REFRIGERATOR COVERED FOR NEXT NIGHT.
SECOND NIGHT PREP - Lay tortillas on plates and spread 3 to 4 spoonfuls of your favorite humus on tortillas. Add left over salad from night before. You can eat just like this, or add extras like avocado, yellow pepper, red pepper etc.
Pea Tendril Harvest Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 4 oz Andi’s Way Organic Pea Tendrils
1/3 Cup Pine Nuts (toasted)
1/2 TBL olive oil or oil of your choice
Pickled Organic Beets or Roasted Beets (I used Safie Organic Beets in a jar)
Feta to taste
Drizzle with Balsamic
- Heat olive oil and Pine Nut over low to medium heat. Stir continuously and watch closely. They brown quickly.
- Rinse Andi’s Way Pea Tendrils in a colander, let drain, then dice.
- Cut beets into bite size pieces and add as much as you desire.
- Add all ingredients together and top with Feta Cheese and drizzle with Balsamic.
ENJOY AND BE WELL!
Andi's Way Quinoa Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 Cup Quinoa Salad (cooked according to package directions)
¾ Bag of Andi's Way Organic Pea Greens
1 Large tomato
1 Large cucumber
¼ Cup oil of your choice
1/8 White vinegar or Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
1-2 Lemons (juice)
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions. Let cool. (can cook day before)
- Dice tomato, cucumber, and Andi’s Way Pea Greens and add to the Quinoa
- Mix ingredients for dressing and poor over salad. (Better if you let sit a while)
This salad keeps quite nicely in the frig for a few days. Eat alone or serve as appetizer with rice chips.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- Andi's Way Organic Pea Tendrils GREEN
- 8 Large Organic Strawberries (Cut into tiny pieces) RED
- Feta to taste SNOW OR WHITE
- Rinse Andi’s Way Pea Tendrils thoroughly and chop into tiny pieces.
- Add cut strawberries and feta and toss.
- Pair with a strawberry infused balsamic vinegar or a Regular balsamic vinegar or dressing of your choice.
- Leave out for Santa instead of cookies.
Special Diet Information:
QUICK, HEALTHY AND NUTRITIOUS