1/2 lb Fresh Organic Sunflower Greens (Sunflower Sprouts)
8 oz Bag of Freshly Harvested, Organic Sunflower Greens, direct from the grower.
FLAT RATE $5 GROUND SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $100
Sunflower Greens are a crowd favorite and a green your kids will actually eat! These crunchy greens have a hint of a nutty flavor and finish with leaving your mouth feeling fresh. Easy to use, you do not have to be a gourmet cook to enjoy these delicious greens! Simply substitute anywhere you would normally use lettuce to add additional nutrition into your existing diet. Striving for better health? Try juicing. Packed with plant protein and including vitamins A, D, E, and B complex including Folate, these greens can boost your juicing routine to the next level. Recipe ideas on the back of the package.
Soil-grown, in a nutrient dense compost blend, with Non-GMO Organic Seed, using only natural sunlight.
*For wholesale inquiries email email@example.com
How we grow, is what makes Andi’s Way Sunflower Greens taste so delicious:
We are proud to grow Organic, simple, no short-cut Wheatgrass and Sprouts. Here's how we do it, in 5 easy steps...
- Seed - We start with carefully selected Non-GMO Organic seed
- Soil - We grow in a nutrient dense, 100% organic compost blend. No Hydroponics ever.
- Water - We irrigate with water drawn from a 560 ft. deep well. (We use Organic approved UV light to ensure water is pathogen-free). (No chemically-treated public tap water)
- Light - We raise our greens using natural sun light only (from skylights and windows). Natural light makes a huge difference in the flavor.
- Harvest - We harvest at the green’s nutritional peak, to bring you the most nutrient dense product.
Industry-leading Food Safety Measures
At Andi’s Way, we follow very strict Food Safety protocols to ensure a safe, pathogen-free product. We are HACCP certified. Every year, we undergo a Rigorous Food Safety and HACCP audit by nationally recognized Primus Labs. Every year in business we have obtained near-perfect scores on these 3rd party audits. This assures our customers that we are growing and providing you with the safest product possible.
- Andi’s Way wheatgrass is naturally gluten-free and 100% certified organic
- 100% Organic & GMO-free
- Soil-grown, using nutrient dense compost blend
- Grown with natural sunlight (no grow lights)
- Strict food safety/HACCP protocols
- 3rd party laboratory to test environment and product for pathogens
- 3rd party audited by Nationally-accredited Primus Labs
- Near perfect audit scores every year we’ve been in business!
We ship our freshly harvested Organic Wheatgrass and greens directly to our customers doorstep anywhere within our coverage area. See coverage map (1 or 2 day service, depending on distance). To ensure freshness, we ship in insulated boxes with re-usable gel packs. We ship out Monday - Thursday to customers within our 1-day coverage area, and Monday - Wednesday for customers within our 2-day coverage area.
Affordable shipping to most of the eastern half of the U.S.